We know that life is a journey.
The young adult years are full of possibilities and choices that shape who we will become — it’s a season of adulthood that feels boundless. As a ministry of Focus on the Family, the Boundless community exists to help you navigate the path with biblical wisdom and intention.
We challenge you to maximize these years — to embrace new responsibilities, own your faith, date with purpose, prepare for marriage and, above all, honor God in everything you do.
Let’s find your place and focus your future.
Boundless is passionate about marriage, and believes the best time to start preparing for it is now. We’ll help you understand why marriage matters, and why getting there with purity and purpose is important. If you’re tired of treating marriage like a Plan B (or C), join us in our commitment to do relationships differently.
The journey to adulthood is a challenging one of transition and new beginnings. Whether it’s your parents, your job, your singleness or another area of daily life, we bring everything including experts, experience and a big dose of common sense to the conversation so that you have the tools to succeed.
As Christians, we know that the success of all our relationships hinges on our most important relationship – the one we have with Jesus Christ. Being a Christian isn’t a one-time deal; it’s a lifetime of growth and service. Once you’ve made your faith your own, you’ll see why a life surrendered to God is truly the best way to live.
Every year matters. How you live each moment matters. The more intentional you are with your money, relationships, community, time and talents, the more confident you can be that you're on a good path. And if you're living faithfully, you can trust God for the rest.Candice Watters
Boundless is an award-winning ministry of Focus on the Family with the goal of helping young adults grow up, own their faith, date with purpose and prepare for marriage and family. Through articles, a group blog, a weekly podcast and the power of community, we challenge 20- and 30-somethings to reject society’s low expectations and live biblically and intentionally in all things, including relationships.
1. We believe that all people are of infinite value, regardless of age, development, appearance or ability.
2. We believe that marriage is the foundation of family life, and that God’s design for marriage is a relationship where both husband and wife are committed to loving and caring for one another for a lifetime.
3. We believe children are a gift from God, and thrive best in a home where both mother and father are committed to raising them with love, intention and care.
4. We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife.
5. We believe that Christians have a responsibility to promote truth and social policy that improves the strength and health of the family, as God designed.
6. And we believe that parents should aspire to model for their children how to humbly follow the teachings and spirit of Jesus at home and in the community.